But why pay two bucks to play Powerball,
when you can enter the PCH Sweepstakes for FREE today?
Powerball fever is gripping the nation! As of this writing, the Powerball Jackpot is now $1.4 billion … and it could climb even higher before tomorrow’s next drawing. If you haven’t played yourself, I’m sure you’ve at least thought about going out and buying a ticket.
Why spend two bucks playing Powerball when there are SO many reasons to enter the FREE Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes instead?
Here are our Top 5 reasons why you should play with Publishers Clearing House:
1) Each Powerball ticket costs $2.
Each PCH entry is FREE. I’ll say it again: FREE.
That’s right, you can put your cash away!
2) In the state lotteries (which include Powerball), when there is no match to the winning numbers drawn, there is no second chance drawing for a $1 Million base prize – so that means no million dollar winners. None. Zero. Zilch.
At Publishers Clearing House, however, we’re all about winning and we love making millionaires for free! That’s why we hold our “special early look” prize events. Thanks to these events, as advertised, even if there’s no match to the winning number, we still award a second chance prize of $1,000,000.00 (YES, One Million Dollars!) That’s way better than nothing!
The Powerball Jackpot is now $1.4 Billion, but so far that game has gone 20 times in a row without yet getting a matching winning number winner. Did they award a million dollars any of those times? No, they didn’t! If that had been us, we would have had 20 $1 million winners because we would have awarded a $1 Million prize through our second-chance drawings each time there wasn’t a match.
3) To play the Powerball, you have to go outside (in possibly frigid cold weather), stand on line and wait. And wait. And wait.
On the other hand, you can enter the PCH Sweepstakes from the warmth and comfort of your home – just a few clicks on your keyboard, or from any location at all with a few taps on your smartphone or tablet! How easy it that?
4) Often, in lottery games like Powerball, a bunch of people will pool their money to buy one ticket, and if they hit the jackpot, they split the winnings.
At PCH, there is only one SuperPrize winner per drawing. You could split up your winnings with anyone you choose, but the initial award is all yours!
5) Finally, there’s another benefit to winning from PCH: If you win the life-changing SuperPrize, the famous PCH Prize Patrol comes to your door with the Big Check, roses, balloons, champagne, and the first installment of your winnings.
Who comes to your door if you win Powerball? Ummm … nobody.
And let’s not forget, while the Powerball Jackpot is now $1.4 Billion, the opportunities for winning at Publishers Clearing House are HUGE, too! Remember, we’re definitely awarding our life changing, legacy-making $5,000.00 A Week “Forever” prize this February! If you win, you’d receive $5,000.00 a week for your life, plus after that, $5,000.00 a week for the life of someone you choose. Even the lottery doesn’t have a prize like that!
So please, don’t wait a minute longer…enter the PCH Sweepstakes today!
Other blogs you may like:
Why Does PCH Take a Special Early Look?
Get Free Chances to Win At Publishers Clearing House!