Greetings, fans and friends!
One of the most fun things about writing for the PCH Blog is reading all your comments – and I do read them! We love your comments, and we often use them as ideas for future blogs – so thank you for your inspiration!
However, I often come across posts where fans think that by commenting on the PCH blog, they will gain entry into the PCH Sweeps. They might post a comment such as, “Enter me into Giveaway #11000,” or something official-sounding like “I, [Name] hereby claim entry into [multiple giveaway numbers].” Fans often copy and paste their PCH emails into the comments section of the blog, believing that this will constitute an entry into our contests, and unfortunately, some fans seem to do this several times a day.
So, listen up, fans and friends: Commenting on the PCH Blog Is NOT How You Enter the PCH Sweeps!
Which brings me to the all-important question …
How DO you enter the PCH Sweeps?
There are so many ways to enter to win the PCH Sweeps. Here are just a few:
- PCH.com and the PCH App on Android or iPhone
- PCHFrontpage and the PCHFrontpage App on Android or iPhone
- PCHlotto and the PCHlotto App on Android or iPhone
- The PCH Fan Page on Facebook
- By telephone – dial 1-800-459-4724 and choose option #2
- By mailing back the entry forms found in our mailings
- By responding to PCH ads you might find in your newspaper supplement or in certain magazines
- Or simply write to us – anytime – at Publishers Clearing House, 101 Winners Circle, Jericho, NY 11753 (each entry must be mailed separately)
And here’s a really easy way to enter the PCH Sweeps …
See the prize promotion at the upper right-hand corner of this blog page with the “Enter Now” button? Click on that “Enter Now” button now and you will gain entry into the PCH Sweeps!
There are so many ways to enter to win PCH! But remember, fans and friends, commenting on the blog is NOT one of them.
Stay in it to win it … and good luck!
P.S. Come back to the blog this afternoon to read Marybeth’s post on “7 Ways $7,000 A Week For Life Could Change Your Life.” I’ll bet you could add to her list!