You’ve all seen the videos of our exciting winning moments and know that the Prize Patrol arrives at the lucky winner’s door with balloons, a bouquet of roses, the BIG check and the cameras rolling. But did you know that they also bring a Prize Patrol Winner’s Folder filled with all the essential forms and accessories they’ll need for the winning moment?
Some of these forms are important legal documents that need to be signed … maybe not the most exciting thing about winning big, but without them we can’t get those prize payments rolling out to the winner to make their dreams come true. Okay, here’s the big reveal on what’s inside the folder — in no particular order of importance!
- Prize Patrol Winner’s Folder, Prize Patrol Affidavit of Eligibility: At the time of award, we ask the winner to sign this document to attest to the fact that they are 18 years of age or older, and to give us permission to use their likeness for promotional purposes in the future.
- Prize Witness Consent Form (5 copies): We also ask anyone present at the time of award (friends, relatives, neighbors) who are 18 years of age or older to please sign these consent forms so that we can also use their likeness for promotional purposes.
- Question and Answers Paperwork (5 copies): This is actually a fact-filled sheet with information about Publishers Clearing House — who we are and what we do — that we share with our winner and also with the media for any local coverage.
- Winner Questionnaire: We ask that the winner answer a few questions about their winning moment. We can’t wait to find out the answers to questions like: “What did you think when you first saw that you won a prize from Publishers Clearing House?” … “Did you ever have a feeling that you would win?” … and “What has winning allowed you to do that you would not have done before?
- Champagne Label: We keep these labels ready to use on that special bottle of victory bubbly for a celebratory toast with the winner. It truly makes the moment even more special!
- 8 Balloons: It wouldn’t be a real celebration without these. Of course, these have the PCH logo on them!
7. 5 Prize Patrol Pens:
YES, the winner gets 5 Prize Patrol Pens! We know that every Publishers Clearing House fan would love to have these, so we make sure to bring some along.There you have it. This is what you’ll find inside the Prize Patrol Winner’s Folder.
The Prize Patrol wouldn’t think of leaving PCH headquarters without it on prize award day! And they’ll be bringing it along on April 27th when we take a special early look to award our next big winner in our $7,000.00 A Week For Life Prize Event. Be sure to enter every day and in every way you can before the deadline, and who knows, maybe you’ll be the star in our next winning moment!